Determining whether a federal court has subject matter jurisdiction over a non-class action case. Click on Copy Course and you’re all set to share your course with students. Understanding where you are in the procedural history of a case can help you better understand its disposition.
- Law implies imposition by a sovereign authority and the obligation of obedience on the part of all subject to that authority.
- Given the trend of increasing global economic integration, many regional agreements—especially the African Union—seek to follow a similar model.
- Our award-winning commitment to the community provides our students opportunities that focus on impactful service and professional skill development.
- Both also involve the right of asylum and the problem of stateless individuals.
- We also welcome into our classrooms students whose careers and educations cross sectors and international lines.
Roman law was heavily influenced by Greek philosophy, but its detailed rules were developed by professional …